What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
The insider’s guide To-Bass Fishing tips & techniques
- How to avoid locations that hold fewconcentrations of fish because 95% of Bass are located in 5% of thewater. Once you know where the Bass are concentrated your results go updramatically.
- Three significant things that always determinewhen and where Bass locate under different conditions.
- A detailed Seven step procedure fordeveloping Bass fishing strategies that produce everytime.
- When conditions change you could adapt withdifferent techniques and still fillyour live well.
- You would be able to establish a pattern to landBass that matches any situation your fishing.
- What patterns to use that are the mostproductive based on the season and the conditions.
- No matter where you fish you could locate Basson lakes, reservoirs, rivers or ponds.
- Time tested and proven strategies to completelyresearch an unfamiliar body of water.
- Where to get the best maps that detail the kindof habitat where Bass will stack up.
- You could fish unfamiliar water and be able tomaplocations for all the hot spots.
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Pro-Bass Fishing Training Manual scores 74.21/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://pro-bassfishing.com/tips/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $47.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: pro-bassfishing.com you’ll also be taken through to pro-bassfishing.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)